Join Our Team
Be a part of a team that strives for greatness.
Whether you are a seasoned developer with a goal to broaden your portfolio or further improve yourself, or you are just a rookie with no prior experience, we are open to talking to you and finding you a position in our team.
CRM Software Developer
– Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM;
– Experience in databases using MS SQL Server
– SSRS/PowerBI Development
– Working in an Agile/Scrum oriented teams
– Great self and time management
– Excellent English language (written and verbal);
– Excellent communication skills;
– Work with our software architect to understand business requirements;
– Implement business processes with Dynamics CRM;
– Plan, design, develop, and implement solutions to extend Dynamics CRM 2016;
– Integrate with our current environment – Office 365, Active Directory, SAP ECC and BW, REST services;
– Create custom plugins, workflows CRM SDK using C# .NET;
– Web Portal Development using .NET MVC;
– Front End Development using Angular JS;
– Perform testing and validations of deployed changes;
Perks & Benefits
Working at Solutionade provides you with certain benefits and perks which will enable you to work in a stress-free environment
Working from home
Not everyone is always at the top of their game. Taking a day off to work from home is a good way to take a break from the office life.
Flexible working hours
Work can be exhausting, so we provide flexible working hours by giving you the freedom to adjust your working hours according to your needs.
A monthly company-organized team building event, whether it’s relaxing in a nearby pub or going to a cultural event.
Microsoft Office 365 package
Every employee obtains a Microsoft Office 365 package along with everything it includes.
Every employee at Solutionade gets covered with Health Care.
Attractive office location
The office being on the top floor in a building in the center of the city provides a stunning look over the city and the nearby mountain Vodno.