SQL Server integration
Microsoft Integration Services is a platform for building enterprise-level data integration and data transformations solutions. Use Integration Services to solve complex business problems by copying or downloading files, loading data warehouses, cleansing and mining data, and managing SQL Server objects and data. extract and transform data from a wide variety of sources such as XML data files, flat files, and relational data sources, and then load the data into one or more destinations.
Integration between Dynamics CRM, NAV, and AX
This integration allows for a greater ROI from your Dynamics solutions as well as improving internal efficiencies and reducing data duplication. This allows for customer-facing employees (sales, telesales) a view of aged debtors information or allows operations teams access to information on orders being placed. This additional data can be used when reporting financial information with CRM information.
– An integrated system that increases business efficiency by keeping the two systems in sync;
– Get transparency when things go wrong;
– Save time by using an out of the box integration with all the components you need;
– No license cost;
– Integration between Dynamics CRM, SharePoint;
– Integrations with Mobile apps;
– Integration with Mail services(Outlook/Gmail).
3rd party Apps Integration
In order to maximize the ROI of an organization, the front office and customer focus has taken a major part in today’s businesses. Leading to greater customer satisfaction, it ensures higher revenue leading to a healthy result. For this, the businesses require an effective CRM. As CRM becomes more strategic, it must encompass more functional areas within an enterprise, meaning that the CRM must integrate an even larger number of systems and businesses must interoperate seamlessly with a diverse in-place system so they can leverage the substantial investment they have made in those systems.
While the Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides great features and capabilities as a stand-alone application, customers frequently want to integrate their CRM system with other existing applications or web-based services, some of which are simple one-way nightly fields while others require real-time bi-directional updates. Here are some of the integrations we can provide:
- Data Base Integration: SQL, Scribe;
- System Integrations: ERP, SharePoint, Azure, Office 365;
- Email Service Integration;
- Customer support facilities (Live chat, Call center);
Other Services We Provide