Dynamics AX (For finance and operations)
Improve how your business operates by using Dynamics for finance and operations. The Dynamics for finance and operations is the perfect tool to incorporate all of your businesses’ tasks, operations and micro-managing the pipeline by unifying them all into one platform. Specifically designed for midsized to large companies, it is a multilingual ERP software platform whose strength lies in its customizability; it can be fully customized to fit to your business, no matter the type of industry you work in.
What is the Dynamics AX (For finance and operations) capable of?
- Tailoring the Dynamics AX to support the specific needs of manufacturing businesses while delivering a low cost of ownership.
- Supports build-to-order, engineer-to-order and build-to-forecast supply-chain models
- Support driving global business opportunities as it supports thousands of users and high transaction rates across multiple sites
- Built-in languages, currencies and legal requirements
- Financial management
- Offers a range of financial capabilities to consolidate accounts with subsidiaries or distribution centers worldwide.
- Fully customizable to aid in collaborating more effectively with customers, partners, employees and suppliers.
Dynamics AX (For finance and operations) can be Cloud-based and On-premise. The Cloud-based version is fully managed by Microsoft, while the On-premise version is managed by the customer.
Some of the differences are:
|Customer/Partner managed infrastructure||Fully managed by Microsoft|
|Automated deployment and telemetry using LCS||High availability and disaster recovery included|
|Author and publish BI reports||Ready-made Analytical workspaces|
|Local data residency and Disconnected data center||Microsoft managed data centers|
|License with Software Assurance/Business Ready Enhancement plan||Subscription|