As the company grows, we have a spot open for a Dynamics CRM Intern with prospects for a long-term contract afterwards, based on performance. If you are in your final year of university studies, fresh graduate or a junior developer interested in using your knowledge to build custom solutions that fit the client’s needs, send your resume our way!
The job is full time, with standard 8 hours work on weekdays. We offer remote and flexible culture.
- Work with our software architect to understand business requirements
- Implement business processes with Dynamics CRM
- Plan, design, develop, and implement solutions to extend Dynamics 365 CRM
- Create custom plugins, workflows CRM SDK using C# .NET
- Web Portal Development using .NET MVC
- Front End Development using Angular JS
- Perform testing and validations of deployed changes
- Experience in databases using MS SQL Server
- Working in an Agile/Scrum oriented teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or student at the end of college
- Great self and time management
- Excellent English language (written and verbal)
- Excellent communication skills