Solutionade is currently on the lookout for a Project Manager!
If you have a knack for ensuring tasks are followed up and have managed projects with budgets, are proficient in English and have PM experience here is your next growth opportunity!
- Lead and manage the successful delivery of Dynamics 365 CE projects.
- Project planning and execution, issue and risk management, stakeholder management, and developing and delivering effective communication.
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables that support the client’s business goals.
- Develop and deliver project activities including scheduling, resourcing, backlog management, and proposal development.
- Working in parallel with 10+ active projects for several clients with a core team
- Strong knowledge of Scrum framework
- Demo presenting to the client
- Organize ADO
- Time tracking
- Coordination and collaboration with a core team
- Estimating and prioritizing tasks regarding the requirements
- Organizing Sprint events
- Scrum Master Certified (preferable)
What you’ll need:
- A strong ability to lead discussions and gain agreement on the method of implementing the solution for the customer by setting their expectations at the correct level
- 1+ year of work experience
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing diverse and complex IT Software projects
- High level understanding of the functionality of the company products as required
- Strong organisation skills (time management, administration etc.)
- Private Health insurance
- Holiday and Special Occasions Gifts (Childbirth, Weddings, Birthdays, Women’s day, Xmas and more)
- Life insurance
- Fitness and Spa benefits
- Referral bonuses
- Friendly and professional working environment
- International work experience
- Flexible working hours
- Exclusive team buildings (Twice per year)