Solutionade is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career that focuses on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance.
You will be given the chance to work with the latest technologies and build solutions for customers and clients. If you are self-motivated, interested in the process of developing complex software systems, and enjoy using your knowledge to build custom solutions that fit the clients’ needs, send your resume our way!
- Implement business processes with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Develop and implement solutions to extend Dynamics 365 CRM
- Server-side programming using C#
- Working with CRM API, REST/ODATA, and SOAP endpoints
- Reporting (SSRS, Power BI, or similar tools)
- Perform testing and validations of deployed changes
- 2 or more years of experience with Server-side programming in C#
- Good understanding of Entity Framework
- Common design patterns
- Comfortable using Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, SQL Server
- Basic understanding of relational database concepts.
- Experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form.
- Able to communicate in English both verbally and in written form
- Time management skills and the ability to self-manage
- Willing to ask for help and providing support to others when needed
- Curious nature, willing to learn and help with both front-end and back-end tasks
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience in MVC, SSRS, SSIS, AngularJS, React, TypeScript
- Experience working with SharePoint
- Developing Azure Logic and Azure Functions
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum Methodology