Join a team that strives for greatness.
Whether you are a professional developer with a goal to broaden your portfolio or further improve yourself, or you are just a rookie with no prior experience, we are open to talking to you and finding you a position at Solutionade.
Lead Generation and Digital Marketing Specialist
is a software design and development company and a Silver Microsoft Partner offering Dynamics 365 CE/CRM and Power Platform consulting and development services.
Due to the enormous growth potential in our industry, is seeking to hire a highly motivated, results-driven individual. We are looking for an energetic team player and headstrong Lead Generation & Digital Marketing Specialist that can tackle the market and exceed goals of a diverse client base! The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
- Develop sales strategies to generate leads and build relationships
- Identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including outbound/inbound sales and marketing campaigns, events, prospect leads, web research, referrals etc.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-ups in order to move opportunities through the sales pipeline
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential clients by representing our products and services
- Manage and maintain the company’s website
- Assist in marketing activities (e.g., SEO, social media, and direct mail) and creating and optimizing content for the website
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must
- Professional approach and strong negotiation skills
- At least 2 in sales within IT Services setting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Up to date with the latest trends and good practices in online marketing and social media
- Good knowledge in one or more image-manipulation tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Canva)
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and Lead Generation tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator will be considered an advantage
Office and HR Assistant
Solutionade is a software design and development company and a Silver Microsoft Partner offering Dynamics 365 CE/CRM and Power Platform consulting and development services.
Due to our continuous growth, Solutionade is seeking to hire a communicative and vibrant Office Assistant to join our team.
As an Office Assistant, you will be responsible for organizing, coordinating, and assisting the office’s daily activities, ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of the office operations. The main goal will be to oversee and support all administrative duties including, finance, HR administration, and compliance with legal requirements for staff and suppliers and contribute driving sustainable growth. The ideal candidate will be well-organized and flexible with a strong ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the company.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly.
- Facilitating communication and forwarding information with our external accounting
- Preparing monthly and annual expense reports, planning the expenditures, and manage and process invoices, purchase orders, and payment transactions.
- Responsible for general HR administration- prepare paperwork for hires and terminations, update records and databases with personal, financial, and other data, register new hires, manage staff holiday compliance, etc.
- Address query regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware, and travel arrangements)
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels
- Collecting and comparing offers for goods and services and trying to maximize cost-effectiveness, negotiate contracts to optimize delivery and cost-saving
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs and assist with office layout planning and office moves
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations, and conferences
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in economics, law (nice but not required)
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and basic accounting and HR practices and procedures
- Excellent written and spoken English, with outstanding communications skills
- Strong organizational abilities and ability to adapt and prioritize workload
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Must be tactful, diplomatic and possess the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Detail-oriented, resourceful, and self-motivated mindset. You get stuff done!
Service Delivery Manager
At , we are on the lookout for a Service Delivery Manager to be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of projects and developing & maintaining strong client relationships.
Are you enthusiastic about managing multiple projects, ensuring quality & timely deliverables for clients and guiding development teams to higher scrum maturity?
- Manage multiple project’s scope and timeline
- Coordinate tasks, retrospective and daily meetings;
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- QA Testing – Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards
- Ensure timely client deliverables
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks and action items
- Monitoring progress and performance of ongoing projects and helping teams to make improvements
- Planning and organizing demos and QA system testing
- Tracking project processes, deliverables and financials
- Prior experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distractions
- 2+ years of experience in Agile software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum/Kanban techniques (such as definition of done, user stories, manual testing, backlog refinement)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field
- Scrum master/Agile certification
- Familiarity with CRM and/or ERP systems is a plus
Software Developers (Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM)
You will be given the chance to work with the latest technologies and build solutions for customers and clients. If you are self-motivated, interested in the process of developing complex software systems, and enjoy using your knowledge to build custom solutions that fit the clients’ needs, send your resume our way!