Join a team that strives for greatness.
Whether you are a professional developer with a goal to broaden your portfolio or further improve yourself, or you are just a rookie with no prior experience, we are open to talking to you and finding you a position at Solutionade.
Service Delivery Manager
Are you enthusiastic about managing multiple projects, ensuring quality & timely deliverables for clients and guiding development teams to higher scrum maturity?
Feel free to send your resume or CV to email@example.com or fill our the application form below.
- Manage multiple project’s scope and timeline
- Coordinate tasks, retrospective & daily meetings
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- QA Testing – Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards
- Ensure timely client deliverables
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Monitoring progress and performance of ongoing projects and helping teams to make improvements
- Planning and organizing demos and QA system testing
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials
- 2 or more years of experience in Agile software development
- Prior experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distractions
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum/Kanban techniques (such as definition of done, user stories, manual testing, backlog refinement)
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field
- Scrum Master/Agile certification
- Familiarity with CRM and/or ERP systems is a plus
Software Developers (Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM)
You will be given the chance to work with the latest technologies and build solutions for customers and clients. If you are self-motivated, interested in the process of developing complex software systems, and enjoy using your knowledge to build custom solutions that fit the clients’ needs, send your resume our way!