Effective as of January 1st, 2020
Solutionade, Ltd. (“Solutionade”, “we”, “us” and “our”) has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for the website Solutionade.net and any services we provide through this website. This privacy statement covers the collection, treatment and use of any personal information gathered by Solutionade from our customers, job applicants and visitors to our websites (hereafter referred to as “you”, “yours”, “user” and “users”). This privacy statement does not apply to third parties and their actions that we do not own or control, including, but not limited to, any third-party websites, services and applications that you elect to access through our website.
2. What kind of personal data does Solutionade.net collect?
Information collected for website visitors
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Solutionade.net website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of Solutionade’s website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes. The information we collect is not shared with other third-party organizations for their own commercial purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies. You can find out more about this in our Cookies Policy.
Information collected from customers
When you register on our website, and further use our services , we request certain information, including your email address, log-in details, company name, phone number and location. Solutionade does not share any of such information with any third-party, person or entity for their own commercial purposes.
Information collected for job applicants
To process and review your job application, we will request you to provide us with your name, email address, resume and cover letter when you apply through the website. If you are invited for an interview, we may also store and process any further information you provide us during the interview process for the same purposes.
We collect non-identifying, general, generic and aggregate information to better design our web site and services. We may share the aggregated and anonymous data with other third parties.
3. Why do we collect and use your personal data?
We use the information collected about you for various purposes. Your personal data may be used in the following ways:
- provide and administer our services;
- understand our audience and improve how our websites work;
- contact you and answer your questions;
- market and advertise our products and services to you;
- allow you to publish comments and participate in professional web-based forums;
- keep our systems, users, employees, and services safe
- provide you with the information or support you requested.
4. How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information for so long as is necessary for light of the purpose for which it was originally collected or lawfully further processed.
The criteria we use to determine the period of time for which your personal information may be kept include:
- the nature and type of personal information that you provide to us;
- the purpose for which you provide your personal information to us; and
- necessary business and operational requirements to continue to supply you with the services or functionality you have requested.
We may retain your information for a longer time period if we are required to do so by law.
5. How do we share your personal information?
We may disclose personal information about you to third parties, including:
- to law enforcement when we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us;
- to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; and
- to protect human safety or our networks or property, or as part of a sale or merger of our company or business assets.
6. Where do we keep your personal information?
We collect, store, and process information on servers around the world and may access that information globally. If you are located in the European Union, please note that your personal information may be transferred out of, or stored outside, the European Economic Area. The privacy protections in these jurisdictions may not be equivalent to those in Europe. We will take steps to ensure that your personal information continues to be protected through adequate safeguards, copies of which are available from us on request at the email address below.
7. What rights do you have in relation to your personal information?
European law gives individuals a number of rights in relation to their personal information. These include the right to access, and in some circumstances to amend, delete, or restrict the continued processing of, personal information. Please note that deleting your information or restricting the continued processing of your information may limit our ability to continue to provide our website and online services to you. You also have a choice about:
- Whether to receive email marketing messages from us. You may opt-out of our email marketing lists by following the opt-out directions at the bottom of our promotional emails.
- To remove a specific email address from all Solutionade email marketing, send a request to email@example.com
- Whether to allow certain uses of cookies and other data collection technologies. Please see our Cookies Policy.
8. How will we update this Policy?
As set out in this policy, we will provide you with notice and give you the right to opt-out if your personal information is to be disclosed to a new third party controller or to be used for a purpose materially different from the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you.
Solutionade acknowledges that EU individuals have the right to access the personal information/data that we maintain about them. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data, should contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Upon request, we will provide you with access to and/or the opportunity to correct all the information that we maintain about you. We will respond to you within the time period required by applicable laws, and in any event within 45 days of receiving your request.
9. Complaints, Questions and Assistance
by Email: email@example.com.
by Telephone: +389 70 343 138
by Post: St.Orce Nikolov 206/58 1000 Skopje, Republic of North Macedonia
We will respond to you within 45 days of receiving your request.