Solutionade is a software design and development company, Microsoft Gold Partner, with a strong focus on Microsoft Dynamics 365 business applications and the Power Platform, based in Skopje, Macedonia. Our certified Dynamics 365 experts have over 10 years of working experience specializing in software development, analysis, and project management.
Why this role?
You will work with a team that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programmes globally, all built on the Microsoft platform. You’ll be working with multiple teams of specialists, covering the full Microsoft stack, delivering projects with a positive social impact and at the forefront of technology trends
- Detailed product knowledge and technical expertise of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Finance And Operations) and a wider understanding of the Microsoft technology stack, including but not limited to Azure and SharePoint.
- End to end Dynamics 365 project life cycle delivery experience. From initial discovery through to go live and early life support.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics SDK, C#, Visual Studio and Azure DevOps as well as knowledge of development best practices.
What You Will Bring:
We are looking for the highest quality individuals who bring the following attributes, experience and skills that enable them to deliver rapid value to our clients:
- Broad understanding of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (ERP)- Out-of-the-box functionality and limits.
- Demonstrated experience in the Finance module and willing to explore the other module.
- An understanding of the broader Microsoft stack and be able to leverage it to create powerful solutions (PowerApps, Power BI, Data verse, Azure, Office 365) and working in fast paced Agile environments.
- A desire to continually develop your knowledge of new functionality in the Microsoft platforms, keeping on top of roadmaps, studying for certifications and being ahead of the curve in regard to what the future holds and how it can benefit our clients.
- Excellent consulting skills: You form strong and lasting relationships with clients and colleagues, and these interactions should be second nature to you. You have an ability to clearly articulate and present your ideas and solutions in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365.o Flexible attitude, critical thinking and the ability to engage with stakeholders at every level – from c-suite to end user. You can successfully translate business and customer needs into a great digital customer experience.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of hands-on development in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Experience working in Visual Studio using X++, C# and .NET.
- Strong experience developing code (X++,C#, SQL, XML, Web Services).
- SQL Server with a good understanding of the Dynamics 365 data structures
- Experience with ERP processes is a plus
- Ability to translate experience to creatively solve client business, process, and application issues
- Organizational skills, attention to quality, self-motivation, and a desire to succeed
- Good communication skills in English, team player, time management and self-learning skills.
Company benefits include:
- Private Health insurance
- Up to date trainings and certificate
- Life insurance
- Fitness and Spa benefits
- Referral bonuses
- Friendly and professional working environment
- International work experience
- Flexible working hours
- Exclusive team buildings
- Working with cloud technology