What is the Microsoft Power Platform?It's a unified low-code platform that enables all businesses to leverage intelligent data insights and build custom applications and automated workflows.
Analyze, Innovate, Automate. Maximize the power of Dynamics 365 and Office 365.
You don’t have to be a data scientist to leverage the full potential of your data.
- You don’t have to dig deep – with Power BI integrated into Excel, you can ask questions using natural language to get answers fast.
- AI helps you discover important data insights with just a few clicks with the Insights feature in Excel.
- MyAnalytics is another core feature of Power BI that keeps your employees updated on crucial data insights and empower them to make informed business decisions.
- Power BI connects all your data, regardless of where it is stored.
- Visualize complex processes through interactive live visualizations and dashboards
- Secure your data with real-time risk analysis
Automation empowers everyone to create highly efficient workflows that eliminate repetition and save time.
- Accelerate productivity: Stop spending time on routine tasks – Power Automate enables you to build workflows that automate your mundane and time-consuming processes.
- Automation for all: Enables end-users that truly understand day-to-day business problems to design their own automated workflows and bring incremental change to the organizations’ way of working.
- Automate legacy software: With AI bots and screen scraping, Power Automate integrates with on-premises software.
Build powerful business applications that deliver intelligent insights and accelerate productivity for your teams everywhere.
- End to end low code application development platform
- Use templates, drag and drop functionality or custom code and build web or mobile apps within hours.
- Create custom task and role-based applications to automate mundane processes and data collection or develop complex business solutions.
- Leverage the built in intelligence and use pre-built AI models from the Common Data Service and use intelligent insights to automate your core processes .
Power Virtual Agents
No coding skills are required for you to build intelligent virtual bots to help you enhance your customer relationships.
- Subject matter experts can create engaging virtual agents without the help of data scientists or developers.
- Virtual agents can be integrated into out of the box apps and systems or you can create custom workflows.
- With AI being an inherent component of the entire Power Platform, including Power Virtual Agents – you can get crucial insights on your bot’s performance.