Solutionade is on the lookout for a Project Manager Intern who will take part in the planning, coordination and implementation of our internal projects within the decided timeline and scope. This role is ideal for individuals who thrive in dynamic environments, possess exceptional organizational and leadership skills, and excel at coordinating diverse teams to achieve project goals.
- Lead and manage the successful delivery of Dynamics 365 internal projects.
- Stakeholder management, developing and delivering effective communication.
- Develop and deliver project activities including scheduling, resourcing, backlog management, and proposal development.
- Basic knowledge of Scrum framework
- Demo presenting to the stakeholders
- Organize ADO
- Time tracking
- Coordination and collaboration with a core team
- Organizing Sprint events
What you’ll need:
- Great knowledge of English.
- Eagerness to learn about Microsoft Technologies and our specific tech stack.
- Good analytical skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Strong communication skills and a willingness to work collaboratively.
- No prior professional experience required, but any relevant coursework or projects are a plus.
Company benefits include:
- Hybrid model of work
- Up to date trainings
- Friendly and professional working environment
- International work experience
- Working with cloud technology
What to expect from the recruitment process:
Our recruitment process is pretty straight forward. After you submit your application our recruiter Ivana will contact only the shortlisted candidates in the next couple of days. The process will take only two interviews. After completion of the interviews, you will be informed on the results in two weeks.